The other week Maureen and I attended a conference in Fiji. (you can see from the photos, it was a very serious trip ). But our business didn’t stop as our team of Virtual Assistants kept things going for us.
Here are the 100 things our Virtual Assistants did for us while we were away last week:
1. Checked messages on social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram)
2. Replied to messages on all social media
3. Monitor and checked messages from all social media
4. Manage and check Maureen & Carmen's emails
5. Identify leads and provide a schedule for a meeting
6. Schedule a meeting and send the calendar invite
7. Add them into our CRM and project management tool for database record
8. Send follow up message to leads that didn't respond to the initial message
Social Media Support
9. Accepting friend requests to grow Facebook contacts
10. Sending video Birthday greetings on Facebook to build connection
11. Content posting on Facebook and Instagram for brand awareness
12. Planning and Scheduling of contents to post for the following week
13. Creating contents / creatives for social media from the content production board in our project management tool (Monday.com).
14. Sending greeting messages to allow us to connect more with people
15. Inviting people to join our Facebook group
16. Created graphic contents
17. Finalized content production workflow
18. Video editing on new contents
19. Researched new marketing strategies
20. Organized LinkedIn reach out messages for the promotional - recruitment book
21. Sent reach out message (recruitment book) on LinkedIn to acquire leads
22. Sent connection request for our LinkedIn account to get more connections on LinkedIn using the LinkedIn Navigation Tool
23. Content creation for posting on different social media platforms
24. Send birthday greetings for LinkedIn account to stay connected with our LI connections Because they are video messages, this was done on the phone and not the desktop
25. Sent follow up messages after accepting our connection invite
26. Daily content posting on LinkedIn profiles
27. Remove unaccepted connection requests on LinkedIn, so that we stay on the good side of LinkedIn and they continue to let us send connection requests. This needs to be done manually one by one
28. Schedule Weekly posting on Social Media platforms on our project management tool
29. Created content for Lead Magnet promotions (10 admin tasks, 6 Softwares, VA book), Client Testimonials, Featured Virtual Assistant Friday (Video)
30. Arranged blurbs and Call to Action description on all contents before posting
31. Newsletter planning, designing, finding content and developing a hilarious meme to include in it
32. Remove duplicate contacts from our Database (KEAP) to free up storage
33. Contacts clean up on our Database (removing contacts with invalid emails and adding tags)
34. Creating Friday email broadcasts for nurture campaigns
Virtual Assistants Support
35. Checked and approved Leave Requests of all Virtual Assistants employee
36. Daily meetings with the Client Support to ensure all issues of both Client and Virtual Assistants are addressed and resolved
37. Prepared Certificate of Employment (COE's) and Valid IDs requested by some Virtual Assistants to the purpose it may served them
38. Attend the Client-VA love meeting to share information and develop strategies to support the clients and the Virtual Assistants
39. Organised and hosted a huddle with the whole team including the client Virtual Assistants where we introduced a new team member and played a fun Virtual Game
40. Creating birthdays and anniversary photos for the Virtual Assistants so that we can celebrate them on our team communication platform - Slack
41. Held a Customer Service Masterclass to support all the Virtual Assistants that work in this space with their client
42. Organised the 3 fortnightly training and mentoring sessions that will be held in May for the Virtual Assistants
43. Checked attendance & leave requests
44. Reconciled payments received from Clients
45. Update sales tracker
46. Prepare and send invoices
47. Send payment reminders to the clients
48. Prepare and send VA & Client contract for signature
49. Follow-up Client & VA Contract - unsigned contracts
50. Replied to Clients/VA inquiries about invoices, leave etc.
51. Meeting with Jean (a clients VA) to support her with NDIS invoice calculations
52. Prepare payroll
53. Finalize the budget for the upcoming Team building
54. Process Payroll via Wise
55. Let Maureen know when it is time for her to pay the payroll
56. Prepare & send pay slips
57. Running video views ads to also help build brand awareness
58. Researching about Omnipresent Facebook Ads campaign to help with the next month's campaigns
59. Spoke to the Facebook liaison to see if we could get clarity from them about why our cost per lead is going up
60. Monitoring and Listing the people who downloaded the Recruitment book lead magnet from Facebook and Google Ads to have a record of people we can target for campaigns in the future.
61. Planning on next months paid ads
62. Tracked Facebook Ads progress
63. Troubleshoot Facebook Ads account errors
64. Re-strategize paid ads structure
65. Watched video tutorials for LinkedIn Ads to explore the potential for this new paid ads platform for Global Teams
Client communication Support
66. Send email notification to clients for the Virtual Assistants leave requests
67. Creating Holiday notice broadcast to remind our Clients and Virtual Assistants of the upcoming holidays
68. Review applications
69. Sort Monday.com
70. Send replies to candidates.
71. Collaborate with Shaa (Recruitment specialist) regarding candidates to recommend
72. Interview candidates
73. Re-schedule candidates for possible early interview
74. Create recruitment processes
75. Review recruitment processes
76.Organized interviews for potential candidates for the client matching
77. Sending messages/Calling candidates for follow-up in attending the client interview
78. Organizing calendar invites for the candidates to the client interview
79. Sending the Candidates' Profile to clients
80. Send sms to remind applicants to schedule an interview.
81. Call potential candidates to skip schedules for interviews for urgent clients.
82. Daily checked-in with the VAs to make sure all their concerns were attended.
83. Kept an eye out for our next Global Teams internal team member. Organized for the superstar candidates to meet the relevant internal team members so that Carmen could meet the top two upon her return from leave.
84. Removed unused images on website to free up space
85. Optimizing photos on homepage and contact us page, making photos smaller and compressing it to improve website loading time
86. Checking for unused pages and saving it as a template for future use
87. Trash/delete unused website pages on WordPress
88. Signing up to Content Delivery Network (CDN) Cloudflare (through our SiteGround hosting account) to improve our loading time
89. Researching on how to resolve render blocking issues to make our website speed faster. This is one of the main reasons why our website loads slow.
90. WordPress responsive editing for Tablet and Mobile view on the following pages: Home, Our Story, Our Team, How we Help You to have better navigation experience on all devices
91. Photo and other Media files Optimization by reducing the size without compromising quality to improve loading time on the website
92. Website Page speed focus by working opportunities after conducting analysis on PageSpeed Insights and Lighthouse Report such as uninstalling unnecessary plugins, reduced image size, install Autoptimize caching on wordpress.
Last but certainly not least, Team Support
94. Met with the internal team and planned the upcoming Global Teams Retreat
95. Taught recruitment team to create automations in our project management tool so that they can make changes to their process independently
96. Created the Tinder book cover
97. Liaised with the printer to get it into the exact format they needed (went back a forth multiple times until we got it)
98. Reviewed the tinder book e layout for errors
99. Liaised with the layout person to rectify the layout errors
100. Uploaded new and improved e book layout on Amazon
So what can a Virtual Assistant do? They can do a lot!
Don’t get me wrong, not one person can do ALL of this (if you find someone that can introduce me!)
But we do have a lot of talented people that work within our team.
Our recruitment team receives 100 applications for every one person that we hire.
They are the best and finding the gold.
If you are looking for support from a Virtual Assistant, so that your business is not at a stand still when you go on holidays, then LET's CHAT!